RM 02032.035: Scouting Resources
Effective Dates: 03/22/2013 - Present
- TN 1 (03-13)
- RM 02032.035 Scouting Resources
- A. Wage Reporting System (WRS)
OEO uses the Wage Reporting System (WRS) to search for employers. You can access the web application at http://nynet.ny.ssa.gov/WRPS/.
- NOTE: When the screen appears, read the paragraph about restricted access. If you meet the requirements to proceed, click the button labeled “Click here to continue”. Search using the Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- To access information on existing referrals:
- * Select the “Employer Search” tab from the Main Menu.
- * Enter the Employer Identification Number (EIN) in Box 4 of the Central Office Employer Search screen, “Search by EIN (All regions)”. (Remember to enter a dash after the IRD).
- * Click “Submit”.
- * Results EIN located.
- * No Match” on EIN.
- B. DEQR Quick Reference Guide
- To decipher codes on the Detailed Earnings Response (DEQR), consult the following references:
- * SM 00344.016 Description of the R (Report Type) Field
- * SM 00344.017 E (Employment Type) Field
- * SM 00344.018 Description of the Posted Offset Indicator Field
x← This means that the line was removed and was added – in other words, the "Effective Dates" line at the top of the document has been updated to reflect that the new version is effective as of the date the change was made.